At PowerCell Group, we are decarbonizing industries. We design, develop and manufacture hydrogen electric fuel cells and systems for aviation, propulsion, stationary, and marine applications. Our fuel cell systems have unparalleled power density, and the only emissions are water and heat. At our headquarters, located in Gothenburg, more than 120 employees work hard to deliver zero-emission solutions to customers around the world. We are growing fast and are always looking for new colleagues to add to our innovative, friendly, and ambitious culture.
We now need to strengthen our Engineering team with a Project Manager.
We are looking for a Project Manager to take on the development of products within our next generation of stacks and systems. The ideal candidate is a leader with experience from product development as an engineer and project manager, preferably holding a set of methodologies and tools, and knowledge from bringing products to market.
Our Engineering team is a group with collective skills and expertise in mechanical, electrical, process and software design, and work with compliance, test and validation, among others. You will work closely with both the team and the management to secure the project success. It is important that you are a confident person with good communication skills as you will meet the group on technical challenges and be a sounding board for alternative solutions, while managing administration as required.
- Ensure that projects achieve set targets in terms of time, quality and cost.
- Plan projects based on the given requirement specification.
- Allocate, priorities and coordinate work within the framework of the project.
- Continuously follow up, report and evaluate status in relation to goals and implementation.
- Manage schedules with deliveries and financial follow up.
- Engage and support colleagues in the group through the work.
Your background and experience:
- At least 5 years of work experience, preferably in both engineering and project management.
- Degree in mechanical, automation, electrical, chemical engineering or similar.
- General and broad technical competence and understanding of product development.
- Fluent English in both speech and writing.
In the role as Project Manager at PowerCell, it is important to have good business acumen and dynamic drive as you will navigate in projects while the field of our technology continuously evolves. It is also important that you are an unpretentious person who has a good feeling for other people but not afraid to take the lead when necessary.
We offer you the opportunity to join the journey with us to deliver true zero emission to our customers, partners, and the world. You will work with highly skilled and devoted people; cutting-edge tech and you will be able to have an impact on the work and on the organization. PowerCell is a fast-moving company, fast growing and we have fun doing what we do. Come join us!
Read more about us at https://careers.powercellgroup.com/