Development Engineer on a mission towards zero emission? We need to have a fika.
We got an epic goal except saving the planet: to find our new highly anticipated colleague. Is it maybe you who want to join our unbeatable team at the very frontline of energy and clean tech engineering? We can´t wait to meet you!
A few words about the position
You will work mainly within our project organization with developing simulation tools for a wide range of different applications such as marine, telecom back-up, auxiliary power, fuel cell range extenders and full propulsion automotive fuel cell systems.
Feel the excitement already? Good! Then keep reading.
What do the colleagues say?
We asked your future workmates about the vibe at the office. This is what they said.
“Every other week we eat a very appreciated breakfast together. Now and again, we paint the town red, last time was on our new Powercell-classic – Octoberfest!”
“The office consists of a beautiful mix of hydrogen gas-buffs and curious puppies.”
A couple of things that makes life a little better at Powercell:
- Fika on Tuesdays/Workout on Thursdays.
- Table tennis and shuffleboard.
- Probably the best coffee in northern Europe.
Who is our new superstar?
We believe that you are a one of those wonderful hybrids between a technical mindset and a pragmatic problem solving-attitude. You have a good grip of fluid mechanics, thermodynamics and computational science.
On an ordinary day you can be doing:
- With the help of 0D/1D simulations predict behavior of unit cells, fuel cell stacks and components.
- Evaluate performance of the fuel cell.
- Ensuring even and sufficient media supply.
- Cooling evaluation and optimization.
- Develop and evaluate 0D/1D simulation methods.
- Support 3D CFD.
- Take part in design development and component/material selection.
- M.Sc. in relevant engineering field.
- Knowledge about numerical methods and solvers.
- Background and interest in numerical simulations.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
Qualifications that make us even more happy:
- Experience from relevant 1D simulation tools, e.g. GT-suite.
- Experience from relevant 3D simulation tools, e.g. Ansys fluent.
- Electrochemical know-how.
- PEM Fuel Cells experience/know-how.
Swedish language skills.